Deleting documents can be easily done following these steps:
- Click the Tax Documents tab.
- Filter the documents either by keyword or date-range to obtain the list of the entries you wish to delete.
- If the filter returns more than one page you'll be prompted to select either all pages or just the current page. Select All Pages. You can also select/deselect individual entries by clicking on its corresponding checkbox. Note that you can only select individual entries for the current page.
- Click on the Action dropdown button on the top-left corner and select Move to Trash. At this point the documents are moved to the Trash Bin but are not deleted yet.
- Click The Trash Tab and select all the documents that you want to permanently delete.
- Click on the Action dropdown button and select Permanently Delete Selected.
- Click the Delete Button in the warning pop-up.
Remember that this action can't be undone.