You can easily assign the same category to multiple documents all at once instead of having to edit each document separately. To do this follow these steps:
- from The Tax Documents Page filter the documents either by keyword or date-range so that only the ones that you wish to edit are displayed.
- Click the checkbox at the left-top corner of the table.
- If the filter returns more than one page you'll be prompted to select all pages or just the current page. Select All Pages. You can also select/deselect individual documents by clicking on its corresponding checkbox. Note that you can only select individual documents for the current page.
- Make sure that the number of documents selected shown at the top right corner in orange matches the number of documents that you are expecting to edit.
- Click the Action Dropdown and select Update Category.
- Select the desired category from the dropdown displayed and click the Update Button.